Sunday, October 12, 2014

Impossible Pumpkin Pie





2 cups of puree pumpkin

1/2 cup brown sugar
4 egg yolks, lightly beaten
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 egg whites
2 tablespoons of gluten free flour



Whisk together the pumpkin puree, flour, egg yolks, the cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, allspice and salt. In a large bowl beat 4 egg whites with the sugar until they hold soft peaks, and fold this meringue into the pumpkin mixture.

Pour into a greased baking dish and bake at 150C for 40 minutes or until just set but still wobbly. Allow to cool before serving.    

8 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful . Do you know how many degrees in Farenheit? 300??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this today and baked it at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. It came out great! Your picture looks a little more like cake, mine was a little flatter and tasted like pumpkin pie. I used coconut flour for the gluten free flour and I added chocolate chips to mine too.Thanks for the recipe, We enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judee,
    I'm so glad it worked. Mine really tasted like the insides of a pie I think the picture is deceiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my pumpkin bars. I had lost where I originally saw the recipe and now have updated and given you credit for the original recipe that I adapted my recipe from. The reason I added coconut milk to mine is because when using coconut flour, you need to add extra liquid. Thanks again for this easy tasty recipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog… thanks for sharing this information with us, We are cashew nuts Wholesaler from Panruti, India. If you’re looking for the best place to buy fresh quality Panruti Cashews online, look no further, CashewDeal is your best choice.

    Buy Cashew Online
    Buy Kaju
    Buy Panruti Kaju
    Buy Panruti Cashew Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Kudos to the writer for presenting a well-balanced and thoroughly researched blog. The attention to detail and the ability to convey complex concepts in an accessible manner is truly commendable."
    busy baby mat coupons

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I'm grateful for the practical tips and takeaways provided in this blog. The author doesn't just share knowledge but empowers readers with actionable advice they can apply in their own lives. A valuable resource indeed!"
    davannis coupons

    ReplyDelete

fragiletiger@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...